JTC Omni Blender V
Further Acoustic hoods can also be selected, with the following models (Omni-Q series & Omni-Q2 series):TM-800AQ, TM-800AQ2, TM-800BQ, TM-800BQ2, etc.
- Omni Blend the I series: (TM)-767, (TM)-767A, (TM)-767b
- Omni Blend III series: (TM)-788, (TM)-788A, (TM)-788B
- Omni Blend V series: TM-800, TM-800A , TM-800B
The JTC OmniBlend full range of conditioning machines have passed strict electrical and food safety certifications around the world, including the US UL, EU CE, Taiwan BSMI, etc., and are sold to more than 100 countries around the world. Many large international chain catering companies have designated them for use. Loved by users around the world.
Number of Blade
The whole series of products share features:
- A motor assembled from Japanese materials provides 3 horsepower and a maximum speed of 38,000 rpm to easily adjust various ingredients.
- The 304 stainless steel blades imported from Japan are non-toxic and non-rusting. The
- high hardness is matched with sharp blades and blunt blades. It is easy to shred, break and grind.
- The conditioning cup is made of high-hardness non-toxic plastic, which is resistant to falling and impact, and is resistant to cold and heat. Both use and food safety are guaranteed.
- Exclusive BPA Free (BPA Free) series of conditioning cups, using the US Eastman (EASTMAN) company Tritan material plastics, through the European Union zero bisphenol A and no plasticizer certification.